Position: Finance Manager
Reporting to: General Manager
Location: Jiang Yin City,China
· Oversees the financial transactions of the Organization by as per its financial regulations and rules, as well as accounting policies and procedures
· Monitors the inflow of funding and utilization of resources; processes the disbursements of funds
· Prepares the organization's financial statements and reports including but not limited group consolidation and/or statutory requirements
· Oversee the management of financial transactions to ensure proper compliance, accountability, reporting and preparation of financial reports for submission to Head Office on monthly basis
· Responsible for budgetary controls and risk management on financial health of the Organization
· Responsible for banking and financial analysis; monitors the financial administration, Staff salary and settlement of taxes
a) Taking overall responsibility for all accounting activities in the company. This to include:
· Full set of Accounts – Accounts Receivables; Accounts Payables; General Ledger etc.
· Prepare/consolidate journal adjustments and financial statements;
· Preparing tax computations and deferred tax computations;
· Co-ordinating with external auditors and facilitate year end statutory audit ;
· Maintaining proper manufacturing/product costing structure and regularly updating the pricing tool mechanism for commercial use
· Assist to prepare new project feasibility models and capital budgeting.
· Preparing and maintaining fixed assets listings
· Liase with Head Office and/or other Company subsidiaries account staff and ensure company and inter company balances and transactions are properly recorded and reconciled.
· Co-ordinate and prepare company budgets and periodic forecast
· Review and ensure strict adherence to internal control procedures in all areas, ensuring good corporate governance is being practiced at all times
b) Manage the financial activities in the company: This to include:
· Performing daily bank; cash updates and related cash management activities.
· Preparing monthly management financial reports on timely manner and deadlines
· Preparing financial analysis
c) Assist in general administration including legal matters
d) Implementation of effective agreed credit control for all customers.
e) Manage and ensure that receivables are collected on time.
Qualifications and Requirements
· Bachelor degree or above in accounting; familiar with Chinese GAAP & IFRS;
Minimum 8 years’ experience, over 3 years in finance /accounting management position in multinational company.
· Must have experiences on manufacturing field, with all hands-on operation finance experience.
Honest; must be a self-directed team player and willing to take challenge jobs, and can work under pressure.
· Advanced excel skills and working knowledge of ERP systems
· Good command on English; Certified Accountant of Peoples’ Republic of China
· Local Jiangyin or Changzhou or Wuxi resident is a plus ·